Caroline Lisanza is a graduate in Counseling psychology from Mt. Kenya University. She has vast experience in counseling psychology of over 10 years in the medical and human rights world. She is also very intentional about working with communities in Kenya's semi-informal settlements on matters of mental health among others.
Caroline Lisanza Assistant Programme Officer- Security sector reforms and advocacy Featured
She is passionate about working with vulnerable persons and putting a smile on their faces.
Latest from Super User
- The Launch of Gender Unit in Mukurwei-ini Police Station, Nyeri County
- We had an insightful meeting today with Deputy Director Community Policing and Gender Phidiliah Kisinyo on areas of partnership in community policing, gender-based violence and psychological support in policing.
- Mweiga Community Policing Committee team, visited Mwireri secondary school and sensitized the students on May 26, 2021 on the Prevention of Torture Act 2017
- Stephen Amimo Mugacho Assistant Programme Officer - Redress
- Left to Right; Adv. Isabella Obara, Mr Maina (the Deceased’s Father) and Adv.Isinta Nyaribo during Evans Njoroge case in Meru County in January 2021
Login to post comments