Through engagements with the National Police Service, Independent Policing Oversight Authority (IPOA) and the Internal Affairs Unit (IAU), we continue to advocate for the right to compensation and reparations for victims of torture.
Quest for justice for victims of torture Featured
Latest from Super User
- Simplified Booklets: Prevention of Torture Act 2017 & National Coroners Service Act 2017
- UN International Day in Support of Victims of Torture (June 26th), 2019
- Strategic Engament with the National Police Service (NPS)
- It has been 25 years of fighting against torture for IMLU
- Community Policing: Enhancing public-police partnership