As a strategy to get a strong foothold in the coastal region, we held a training for lawyers from the region and who have since been admitted to the IMLU network of pro bono lawyers. They will provide support to victims and survivors of torture, violence and discrimination.
Movement building with lawyers in the coastal region Featured
Latest from Super User
- Simplified Booklets: Prevention of Torture Act 2017 & National Coroners Service Act 2017
- UN International Day in Support of Victims of Torture (June 26th), 2019
- Strategic Engament with the National Police Service (NPS)
- It has been 25 years of fighting against torture for IMLU
- Community Policing: Enhancing public-police partnership