Through the Police Reforms Working Group (PRWG-K), we have been able to engage and sustain a discourse with the National Police Service Commission (NPSC) pertaining to the general welfare of police officers. We advocate for better housing for the officers, psycho-social well-being of officers and proper training guidelines for officers.
Engagement with the National Police Service Commission Featured
Latest from Super User
- Simplified Booklets: Prevention of Torture Act 2017 & National Coroners Service Act 2017
- UN International Day in Support of Victims of Torture (June 26th), 2019
- Strategic Engament with the National Police Service (NPS)
- It has been 25 years of fighting against torture for IMLU
- Community Policing: Enhancing public-police partnership