Through our engagement with the National Police Service (NPS) and the various surveys we have carried out, we have been able to identify different capacity-need areas for police officers. This has enabled us tailor training packages for police officers in select stations in Nyeri, Isiolo, Nakuru, Kisumu and Baringo counties. These areas range from the Human Rights, the GBV Guidelines and the Service Standing Orders (SSOs).
Behaviour Change: Capacility building for police officers Featured
Latest from Super User
- Simplified Booklets: Prevention of Torture Act 2017 & National Coroners Service Act 2017
- UN International Day in Support of Victims of Torture (June 26th), 2019
- Strategic Engament with the National Police Service (NPS)
- It has been 25 years of fighting against torture for IMLU
- Community Policing: Enhancing public-police partnership