In the spirit of tacking the struggle to the grassroot and community mobilising, we are partnering with the various social justice centres to monitor, document, report and respond to cases of torture, violence and discrimination. This is through the able support of the Social Justice Centres Working Group.
Building Partnerships and Networks: Struggle at the Grassroots Featured
Latest from Super User
- Simplified Booklets: Prevention of Torture Act 2017 & National Coroners Service Act 2017
- UN International Day in Support of Victims of Torture (June 26th), 2019
- Strategic Engament with the National Police Service (NPS)
- It has been 25 years of fighting against torture for IMLU
- Community Policing: Enhancing public-police partnership