To inform and influence the enactment and implementation of at least five (5) reforms on prevention and response to torture, violence and discrimination by 2021 Key Strategies / Broad Interventions:
- Advocacy for enactment and implementation of at least 5 laws (2 new/pending policies and implementation of 3 existing laws)
- Media advocacy on public policy at county, national and international levels
- Treaty body engagements e.g. Africa Commission, EAC, UN, etc.
- Building and supporting advocacy partnerships at the local, national, regional and international levels
- Promoting strategic advocacy networks, collaborations e.g. PRWG, CBO anti-torture movements, etc.
- Occupation of critical advocacy spaces e.g. relevant State commissions
- Support perpetrators knowledge, attitude and behavior change initiatives